Degree Compulsory English Suggestion 2016
Dear Student, in our today’s post you are going to get the country’s best researched suggestion for the Honours (Non-credit) Compulsory for 2016 and Degrees Compulsory English under National University of Bangladesh. Let’s go to suggestion section.
Honours (Non-credit) Compulsory English 2016
Reading Comprehensions: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Correction: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Rearrangement: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
WH Question: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Articles: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Right Forms of Verbs: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Synonyms & Antonyms: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Punctuation: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Translations: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
Changing Parts of Speech: All previous NU questions (2005-2015) & Renowned colleges.
***The bold ones from the Word Families (V-N, N-Adj, V-Adj, N-V).
Learn the following appropriate prepositions.
Accused of, accustomed to, add to, addicted to, admit to, afraid of, allot to, aloof from, alternative to, angry with, annoyed with, anxious about, appropriate to, ashamed of, aspire after, astonished at, atone for, attach to, authority over, aware of, based on , believe in, belong to, beneficial to, beware of, blessed with, blind of/to, borrow from, brood over, burdened with, Busy at, capable of , cause of, charge with, close to, clue to, comment on, commit to, common to, compare with, compensate for, competent for, compete with, composed of, consist of, condemn to, confined to, congenial to, congratulate on, conscious of, consistent with, contact with, contented with, contrary to, contribute to , converted to, cope with, count on, cure of, deal with, deal in, dedicate to, deliver to, depend on, deprive of, derived from, destined to, deviate from, devoid of, devote to, die of, die by, die for, differ from, dispose of, disqualified for, dissimilar to, doubtful of , due to, eager for, end in, entrust with, escape from, essential to, excel in, exception to, exclude from, exempt from, expert in, expose to, familiar with, fond of, free from, glad of, guilty of, hanker after, identical with, ignorant of, impart to, incentive to, include in, indebted to, indifferent to, indulge in, influenced by, import into, inquire of, innocent of, jealous of, jeer at, kind of, kind to, key to, keen on, laugh at, lean against, liable to/for, limited to, long for, loyal to, marry to, meet with, mindful of, muse on, necessity of, necessary for, oppose to, opposite to, opposition to, owe to, parallel to, persist in, please with, ponder over/on, popular with, prefer to, pretend to, prevent one from, prone to, proportionate to, protect from, qualified for, reason for, reduce to, refer to, refrain from, relevant to, respond to, get rid of, sanguine of, search for, sentence to, similar to, sneer at, sorry for, thankful to, think of, thirst for, treat with, unite with, vary from, victim of, fall victim to, wish for, worthy of, yield to, zealous for, zest for
***Notice: Sample Notices and the following ones.
- Suppose you are the secretary of the literary club of your college. You are going to publish a magazine on the occasion of the Victory Day 2015. Draft a notice inviting writing from the members of your club.
- Suppose, you are the Principal of a college. The Independence Day is going to be observed in your college. Now, write a notice about it.
- Suppose, you are the Principal of a college. Write a notice to warn the teachers and students of your college not to use mobile phone in the classroom.
- Suppose, you are the Principal of a college. Your English teacher is sick. S/he is unable to take class on Monday. Write a notice to inform the students of Honours 2nd
- Write a poster to raise public awareness against drug addiction/ Eve teasing/ acid throwing/ corruption/ food adulteration/ Formalin/ deforestation.
- Suppose, a private bank wants to appoint some qualified personnel for the post of probationary officer. Make an advertisement for this.
- Suppose, a private university wants to appoint some part-time teachers of Geography. Make an advertisement for this.
- Write a report on a fire incident.
- Write a report on a street accident.
- Write a report on Ekushey Boi mela.
- Write a report on Prize giving ceremony of your college.
- Write a report on Price Hike
- Write an application to the Upazila Chairman for repairing a road in your locality.
- Write an application to the Deputy Commissioner of your district for the construction of a bridge over the canal in your locality.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for setting up a debating club/ Language Club.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for expanding library facilities.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for arranging a study tour.
- Write an application along with your resume to the manager of a bank for the post of an officer advertised in a newspaper.
- Suppose, you want to apply for the post of a lecturer in English of a renowned college. Now, write an application to the principal along with your resume.
|1. My Country||Dowry System|
|2. Your Favourite Personality||College Library|
|3. A Book Fair||Your Visit to a Historical Place|
|4. Internet||Mobile Phone|
|6. Gender Discrimination|
|7. Environment Pollution|
|8. Digital Bangladesh|
|9. Tree Plantation/ Deforestation|
|10. Traffic Congestion of Dhaka City|
|1. Uses and abuses of internet|
|2. Population problem in Bangladesh||Uses and abuses of Satellite TV channels|
|3. Computer and its uses||Value of Time|
|4. Digital Bangladesh||Deforestation|
|5. Students and Social Services||My Country|
|6. Climate Change/Global warming|
|7. Empowrment of Women|
|8. The Garments industry of Bangladesh and its future|
|9. Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh|
|10. Importance of Education|
Plz study and revise with patience.