What a business man or employer need is the leader for the successful operation of the organization and notably they don’t need a man having graduation or post graduation on different subject of knowledge.
Yes! As a job seeker we should recognized this need because we should address the requirement of the employers with most suitable skills and qualifications. Considering these points, MBA is a must in the today’s job market because the top employers actually need the business leader.
And it is MBA that makes a job seeker talent capable of performing in the best possible way making user of the knowledge as well as skills acquired during the graduation or post graduation level at the university.
Most may prefer Evening MBA, more known as EMBA to the regular MBA. Those who are currently in the services and want to improve the skill and proficiency in the career, can the evening MBA with the minimum efforts.
The classes for the EMBA are usually held not in the office hours. Most universities offer classes from 6PM to 09MP and importantly in the weekend or holidays.
All offer the ¾ semester every year that means you need 18 months to 24 months to have MBA.
So, why is the delay? Go ahead with the following universities offering Best Evening MBA in Bangladesh, and be successful in the career.
Top Universities for Evening MBA in Bangladesh
- IBA of Dhaka University, THE BEST
- Business Faculty of Dhaka University
- Business Faculty of BUET
- Business Faculty of Jagannath University, Dhaka
- IBA of Janhangir Nagar University
- International Islamic University, Dhaka Campus
- North South University
- American International University
- East-West University
- BRAC University
- Independent University
- Open University, Dhaka Regional Center, THE CHEAPEST
Compare cost for Evening MBA
The average cost in the public universities is Taka 50,000 to 140,000.
The average cost in the private universities is Taka 80,000 to 200,000.
Compare the possible months required for the completion
The average duration is from 12 month to 24 months depending the academic background of the students.
Tips by the Expert
- Choose the campus nearest to your office
- Choose the subject as per requirement of your employer if determined to stay for long.
- Choose the subject as per your need of the current or future employer.
- Be career oriented in the student life
- Be pro-active in the service life
- Improving skills on daily basis
- Be expert in the computer, particularly in the MS-Office
- Get qualifications and ensure the promotion in the annual basis
Any question? please ask me here.